Collado

DuluthGopher

Reaction score
Ok, I'm honestly not trying to be negative cause god knows there is enough of that in this state. But honestly, how long into the game do you think Carter will take over Collado's spot in the secondary. I think the kid tries his heart out, but just isn't always the smartest player, and I hate to see it, and hopefully I'm wrong but I can see him getting burned at least twice by the play action pass. I am thinking they are gonna pick on him a lot considering the fact that BPT is such a better coverage corner than him. I'm assuming this with the fact that I don't think Sherels will play. I gota assume Carter gets a chance to take some snaps over him. I hope i'm wrong, and Callado plays extremely well though. Just not too confident in our secondary going into this game especially against a team as talented as Cal who can take advantages of mismatches.

I've been thinking about this a lot this week

and I really hope that our DE's get enough of a push early that Collado isn't left out on an island.

Either way, I'll be pulling for him. Whup some a## Ryan.

Ok, I'm honestly not trying to be negative cause god knows there is enough of that in this state. But honestly, how long into the game do you think Carter will take over Collado's spot in the secondary. I think the kid tries his heart out, but just isn't always the smartest player, and I hate to see it, and hopefully I'm wrong but I can see him getting burned at least twice by the play action pass. I am thinking they are gonna pick on him a lot considering the fact that BPT is such a better coverage corner than him. I'm assuming this with the fact that I don't think Sherels will play. I gota assume Carter gets a chance to take some snaps over him. I hope i'm wrong, and Callado plays extremely well though. Just not too confident in our secondary going into this game especially against a team as talented as Cal who can take advantages of mismatches.

DuluthGopher, this one's for you. Collado is the worst player on the team and is not fit for D1 play. I hate to say that and feel like an asshole, but I know it's true. I like the way you spin it positively for Carter, though. I know he's waiting for his shot.

DuluthGopher, this one's for you. Collado is the worst player on the team and is not fit for D1 play. I hate to say that and feel like an asshole, but I know it's true. I like the way you spin it positively for Carter, though. I know he's waiting for his shot.

OMG. Do you really have to be that much of an a-hole? Do you think that anyone related to Ryan or the team, maybe Ryan himself might be reading this board? Do you think that Ryan with no confidence > Ryan with a shred of confidence?

This is not the NFL, buddy. These guys aren't getting paid millions. Mr. Collado doesn't deserve this and you should be ashamed to be completely degrading a kid like that on a message board over the internet. Think.

OMG. Do you really have to be that much of an a-hole? Do you think that anyone related to Ryan or the team, maybe Ryan himself might be reading this board? Do you think that Ryan with no confidence > Ryan with a shred of confidence?

This is not the NFL, buddy. These guys aren't getting paid millions. Mr. Collado doesn't deserve this and you should be ashamed to be completely degrading a kid like that on a message board over the internet. Think.
If a little messageboard chatter damages his psyche he's not cut out to be a football player.

I'll be cheering him on regardless of how he has played in the past. This is the game where he shines!!!!

Maybe Collado will have a couple interceptions on Saturday!

Maybe McNair will toss a couple TDs on Sunday.

If a little messageboard chatter damages his psyche he's not cut out to be a football player.

His psyche is obviously not 100% there right now; no reason to take it down any further unless you hope for failure.

By the way, if I'm not mistaken a nice play by Collado was a big reason that the AFA runner had to cut back inside back into Triplett on the big 4th-and-1 stand.

Top Bottom