Cole Stefan not playing for LaSalle

Neutral

Banned
Reaction score
He's a local product and a good shooter. Any word on where he is and/or if the Gophers looked at him as a transfer student? I can't see him just quitting basketball like that. He almost averaged 5 ppg as a freshman last season and probably would have started more this year and been a double-figure scorer by his senior season.

Note: Former Hopkins swingman DJ Peterson is on the roster.

There have been rumors that he has some character issues. If that's the case then I'd be shocked if Tubby takes/took a look at him as a transfer possibility. If I'm wrong about the character issue then I apologize. Maybe someone more familiar with him can comment.

When he left, the school made no comment. To my knowledge, he hasn't resurfaced. Wouldn't think the Gophers would have interest even if he could get eligible in the future.

There have been rumors that he has some character issues. If that's the case then I'd be shocked if Tubby takes/took a look at him as a transfer possibility. If I'm wrong about the character issue then I apologize. Maybe someone more familiar with him can comment.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

Top Bottom