Cobb, Leidner and Thompson will represent Gophers at BT Media Day

Going from 'Shede to Thompson is a big move to make on the D-line, I hope Tracy knows what he is doing...

Surprised the name wasn't way off, like, Christine Tompkins or something. Oh Sid. SMH

Bigs, you are normally good with your comments. This one was bad.

We need more and more homers lilke Sid.

Bigs, you are normally good with your comments. This one was bad.

We need more and more homers lilke Sid.

Haha. Fair enough, Don. I'll chalk that one up to being out late after Men's Night at the country club and the brain not being fully functional.

Having Thompson there makes sense. He might have the most compelling story to tell in the Big Ten.

Haha. Fair enough, Don. I'll chalk that one up to being out late after Men's Night at the country club and the brain not being fully functional.

Maybe that was Sid's problem also. Was he there with you?

Having Thompson there makes sense. He might have the most compelling story to tell in the Big Ten.

Last year, Kill was shown little interest by the media. If I remember right, his news conference was painfully awkward in that no one had anything to ask. With his success last year and program on the move, I'll be interested to see if he's shown more love this year.

On a side note: I believe the media outlets out of Nebraska where the only ones that asked any solid football questions.

Last year, Kill was shown little interest by the media. If I remember right, his news conference was painfully awkward in that no one had anything to ask. With his success last year and program on the move, I'll be interested to see if he's shown more love this year.

On a side note: I believe the media outlets out of Nebraska where the only ones that asked any solid football questions.

I expect Kill to get WAY more attention this year. However, I think 95% of that interest will center around his health.

I expect Kill to get WAY more attention this year. However, I think 95% of that interest will center around his health.

Question 1: How are you feeling Jerry?

Question 2: Will you coach from the sideline this year?

Top Bottom