Coaches Poll #13

Love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's get to top 10 by the big game! Florida or Georgia will get loss #2 next week. Oregon and Utah both have very lose-able road games. We could see 2-3 more spots of lift next week while idle.

6-2 Auburn should have dropped more. LSU moving up one is a joke. Texas should not be ranked.

The good news is in a week none of these stupid polls will even matter. I think we’ll be Top 10 in the CFP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6-2 Auburn should have dropped more. LSU moving up one is a joke. Texas should not be ranked.

Texas still being ranked is dumb, 3 losses including an unranked TCU is too much baggage at this point.

Notre Dame got punished like they should have, but not like I expected them to. 13 feels good!

And yeah the coaches poll matters less than the AP, which both matter less than the CFP, but there’s not going to be a huge variance.

Expect us to be 15-ish in all.

When was the last time Minnesota was ranked above Michigan and Notre Dame at the same time, AND post those two playing each other?

When was the last time Minnesota was ranked above Michigan and Notre Dame at the same time, AND post those two playing each other?

Well in 2014 Gophs were ranked going into the Wisc game a the end of November. Neither ND or Mich were.

I’m proud of the coaches for not jumping Michigan. I was fairly confident they would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AP is what we have to worry about. We were #16 in the coaches poll and they were #20. In the AP we are #17 and they are #19.

The AP is what we have to worry about. We were #16 in the coaches poll and they were #20. In the AP we are #17 and they are #19.

I’m not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Are we ultimately worried about Michigan staying ranked above us and stealing a bowl bid from us, or something like that?

I think they’ve got two more losses in them, Mich St and Ohio St.

I predict anywhere from 15-18 when the CFP polls are released. Schedule is going to hurt us a bit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Are we ultimately worried about Michigan staying ranked above us and stealing a bowl bid from us, or something like that?

I think they’ve got two more losses in them, Mich St and Ohio St.

The reason why I care is because I want to be ranked as high as possible by the time we play PSU because I'm not sure we will be ranked this after that game for a while. So I want to savor every bit of national recognition that we get before we play them and be ranked as high as possible.

Top Bottom