Coaches Allowed to Have Contact With the Players?

RoyalGopher

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I saw Lamonte working out at Woodbury High School today, so I was just wondering if the coaches at the U are allowed to have contact with the players right now. You would think that they already have a workout program in place for the players. Maybe it's just a no contact period? By the way, Lamonte, who looked in great shape, was working out with Jake Quast, a former quarterback at Woodbury that got mostly FCS looks but didn't really impress me enough to think that he could play QB at the D1 level. Jake's currently at a JUCO in North Dakota.

I'm pretty sure I saw Lamonte working out at Woodbury High School today, so I was just wondering if the coaches at the U are allowed to have contact with the players right now. You would think that they already have a workout program in place for the players. Maybe it's just a no contact period? By the way, Lamonte, who looked in great shape, was working out with Jake Quast, a former quarterback at Woodbury that got mostly FCS looks but didn't really impress me enough to think that he could play QB at the D1 level. Jake's currently at a JUCO in North Dakota.
Lamonte may just be staying at home because he doesn't have class so is doing his workouts closer to home?

I'm pretty sure that coach Sandusky it not allowed to have contact with the players for a long time.

Top Bottom