Coach Kill's Illinois Postgame Speech: "No More Minnesota Nice" (video)

Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I don't want any damn phone calls" LOL

I love how he says sumbitch too, classic coach right there.

From Labor Day to Thanksgiving a better football team.

"Yes Sir"

Go Gophers!!!

EKMN, I came up with "In Kill We Trust" in late summer before a single snap occurred under the new regime...it just came to me as I processed 8 months under Coach Kill and his team of coaches...the spring practice...and how ever many Sunday Morning's With Sid and Dave...and of course Nadine's reporting too.

No surprise that some do and some don't have "trust" yet...that's football.

But from Coach's own mouth in October after the Michigan debacle he said this at minutes 24:13 to 28:21, but especially starting at 27:47, that made "In Kill We Trust" the right call for what Minnesota needs NOW and for the next 6+ years (and hopefully longer) on this theme of "trust":

http://www.gophersports.com/allaccess/?media=268076

Yep, I'm outed as being fully in on this "blind faith" thing. Looking forward to the ride...and starting to have some fun...and yes, "In Kill I Trust!"

Go Gophers!

Watch the very end of it where the players are all singing and Ryan Orton is at the center with both arms in the air. You can tell how much they love it, and how much they put into the program. So many on here criticize the players. They may have made mistakes, and they may not be the most talented, but you can see the emotion they put into the program. We need to remember they're putting a lot more into this than anyone posting on a message board. I wish the disrespectful posts could just stop, and we could just enjoy the games. Congrats Gophers!!

97 Jacobs, Anthony Defensive Line 6-2 291 SR Northfield, Minn. (Northfield HS)
85 Lair, Eric Tight End 6-3 232 SR Houston, Texas (Lamar)
6 McKnight, Da'Jon Wide Receiver 6-3 211 SR Dallas, Texas (Skyline)
11 Stoudermire, Troy Cornerback 5-10 196 SR Dallas, Texas (Skyline)
50 Sveum, Patrick Linebacker 6-1 231 SR Rochester, Minn. (Century)
45 Klitzke, Bryan Defensive Back 6-1 210 SR Chippewa Falls, Wis. (Chippewa Falls)
51 Tinsley, Gary Linebacker 6-1 232 SR Jacksonville, Fla. (First Coast)
96 Kirksey, Brandon Defensive Tackle 6-2 294 SR St. Louis, Mo. (Hazelwood East)
78 Orton, Ryan Offensive Lineman 6-4 290 SR Eden Prairie, Minn. (Eden Prairie)
9 Lewis, Christyn Defensive Back 6-2 170 SR Fontana, Calif. (Citrus College)
3 Royston, Kim Defensive Back 5-11 200 SR Minneapolis, Minn. (Wisconsin)
29 Salamon, Shady Defensive Back 5-11 202 SR South St. Paul, Minn. (Cretin-Derham Hall)
68 Bunders, Chris Offensive Lineman 6-3 292 SR Maple Grove, Minn. (Osseo)
88 McGarry, Collin Tight End 6-4 261 SR Stillwater, Minn. (Stillwater)
38 Schwerman, David Kicker 6-0 195 SR Kettle Moraine, Wis. (Kettle Moraine HS)
5 Johnson, Johnny Defensive Back 5-9 198 SR Chicago, Ill. (Robeson)
60 Wynn, Ryan Offensive Lineman 6-5 305 SR Plymouth, Minn. (Maple Grove)
22 Bennett, Duane Running Back 5-9 205 RS SR St. Louis, Mo. (O'Fallon Township)

Watch the very end of it where the players are all singing and Ryan Orton is at the center with both arms in the air. You can tell how much they love it, and how much they put into the program. So many on here criticize the players. They may have made mistakes, and they may not be the most talented, but you can see the emotion they put into the program. We need to remember they're putting a lot more into this than anyone posting on a message board. I wish the disrespectful posts could just stop, and we could just enjoy the games. Congrats Gophers!!

+1. very well said. great perspective and a great post. wish all would read it and take heed.

Top Bottom