Coach Johnson: “NIL is recruiting now. We all need to understand that.”

I think the key pieces will stay if team can get some key pieces to fill the gaps to they are a deeper and stronger team next year. To me it doesn't seem that Johnson was surprised by any of the gophers leaving in the portal....aka meaning he wanted more from them, didn't get it, so therefor they were unhappy and moved on. Going to be interesting April!

The fiscal management and descision-making of the University has to stop being crisis driven. Following the willful and stubborn ignorance of academics (and administrators) who rail against an athletic department with successful revenue-generating teams and the outsized funding boost that generates is crippling to a school achieving it's academic goals. Especially to a school like UMN that got into active funding of endowment programs until the last possible moment because it believed the teat of state funding was limitless.

The fiscal management and descision-making of the University has to stop being crisis driven. Following the willful and stubborn ignorance of academics (and administrators) who rail against an athletic department with successful revenue-generating teams and the outsized funding boost that generates is crippling to a school achieving it's academic goals. Especially to a school like UMN that got into active funding of endowment programs until the last possible moment because it believed the teat of state funding was limitless.
100%

I think the key pieces will stay if team can get some key pieces to fill the gaps to they are a deeper and stronger team next year. To me it doesn't seem that Johnson was surprised by any of the gophers leaving in the portal....aka meaning he wanted more from them, didn't get it, so therefor they were unhappy and moved on. Going to be interesting April!
it's all about the money....

Top Bottom