Coach Fleck Busy Recruiting in Other States

I suspect exactly how they recruit in the time between joining MN and the 5 min until signing day and ... hopefully how they can recruit later as they build will be a bit different, in lots of ways.

Using a lot of jet fuel, I suspect. Hopefully, he negotiated for a large travel budget before he signed. Expect some crackpot local reporter to do an expose on this some time in the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using a lot of jet fuel, I suspect. Hopefully, he negotiated for a large travel budget before he signed. Expect some crackpot local reporter to do an expose on this some time in the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They travel by drone...[emoji41]

as long as he didn't pay big bucks to transport his dog, I think this will be a non story.

I have a multi-billion dollar business idea. I'm open to giving the U of Mn some ownership. Any business wizards out there open to helping make this happen???

I have a multi-billion dollar business idea. I'm open to giving the U of Mn some ownership. Any business wizards out there open to helping make this happen???

Do you just need my credit card number?

6 hours by F-16.

An F-16 Fighting Falcon's top speed is 1,350 mph.
Ignoring obvious refueling issues, this gives him a recruiting radius of 8,100 miles.

He'll be able to cover most of the globe, but we are going to miss out on valuable recruits from places like southernmost Africa, Indonesia and Australia.

Not very elite.

Screen_Shot_2017_01_26_at_7_48_16_AM.png

Top Bottom