Coach Bo Pelini Pulls Prank on Terrified Nebraska Team

Nicely done!

I’m going to use every Nebraska related thread to make a plug for our fans to treat the Nebraska fans with the upmost courtesy when they come to TCF. I attended last year’s game in Lincoln and the Nebraska fans were unbelievably congenial to Gopher fans. It is a culture unlike any other in football. No, I’m not into that MN nice crap. Yes, I think it is perfectly fine to rip on SIN-BAD and Iowegian fans but especially the skunks. In fact, the Nebraska fans don’t care for the skunks either and that alone is reason to be nice to them. I spoke with several people who went in Lincoln last year and they all said the same thing about how pleasant it was to be around the Nebraska fans. I think we have a real opportunity to have a “friendly” rivalry with the Huskers. So, be cool to our Nebraska friends and save/stock pile your venom for the skunks.

Go Gophers!

Nicely done!

I’m going to use every Nebraska related thread to make a plug for our fans to treat the Nebraska fans with the upmost courtesy when they come to TCF. I attended last year’s game in Lincoln and the Nebraska fans were unbelievably congenial to Gopher fans. It is a culture unlike any other in football. No, I’m not into that MN nice crap. Yes, I think it is perfectly fine to rip on SIN-BAD and Iowegian fans but especially the skunks. In fact, the Nebraska fans don’t care for the skunks either and that alone is reason to be nice to them. I spoke with several people who went in Lincoln last year and they all said the same thing about how pleasant it was to be around the Nebraska fans. I think we have a real opportunity to have a “friendly” rivalry with the Huskers. So, be cool to our Nebraska friends and save/stock pile your venom for the skunks.

Go Gophers!

+1. Plus, they hate I Owe the World an Apology and Becky

agree with all posts here. nebby fans were incredibly nice to us and talked about hating the iowa and wisky fans with a passion just due to their rudeness. let's make it a good time and class it up so we have the same respect given to us that they receive most places.

+1 more. I brought my 9 year old to Nebraska last year. The fans were awesome. Penn State is similar. I wouldn't bring my kid to Iowa, Wisconsin, or Michigan.

Top Bottom