Closed Scrimmages Recap

bball_craz_31

Reaction score
This year's team did not have an official exhibition games before this season however was able to confirm they had two closed-scrimmages. Last weekend they had their scrimmage against South Dakota State at home and yesterday they played a scrimmage at North Dakota.

** Closed scrimmages are basically regular games with refs and everything however no one is allowed in the arena while played, no video can be taken or posts about the game and all stats and everything can't leave the gym after the game so there will likely be no reference or any kind of boxscore from the two games.

What we know from them (limited)

-SDSU- Gophers WON the scrimmage again the Jackrabbits on a buzzer-beating shot. I was told the shot was from Mallory Heyer but that has not been confirmed only been confirmed they beat them on a buzzer beater.

-No info has came from the UND one yesterday as of right now.

I think these are good tests for the team going into the season. Even with the Jackrabbits down players to injury, I will always take a win over SDSU with how consistent and strong they have been the last 6-8 years.

Thanks for this update! I’m excited for the season, and like getting any info we can. :)

Top Bottom