Classic Sid comment during Brew interview

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Sid just said to Brew: "Looking at the Big Ten yesterday you look at the way Iowa played against Wisconsin and you guys played as good or better against Wisconsin than Iowa did."

:confused:

Time to focus on Ohio State!

Go Gophers!!

Sid just said to Brew: "Looking at the Big Ten yesterday you look at the way Iowa played against Wisconsin and you guys played as good or better against Wisconsin than Iowa did."

That one had Studwell Sr. and me spitting out our coffee on I-94 this morning. Freaking hysterical.

Maybe Sid saw about as much of that Iowa-Wisconsin game as I did. I watched through Wisconsin's TD to go up 10-0 and they were completely dominating. I was very surprised to find out later in the day that they had not won the game. Very strange comment by Sid.

On the Viking pregame today Barreiro was making fun of our QB's comments post game. He called him Aaron Weber. sigh...... Then he went on to expand on the Sioux v Gopher Hockey game last night, unable to name a single player on either team....

What people that didn't or couldn't listen to the show, want to know....did Sid still offer Brewster a Murray's Silver Butterknife Steak dinner certificate? Even after the team and coaching staff was totally absent at Penn State?

:confused:

Time to focus on Ohio State!

Go Gophers!!

I think he was saying that the Gophers have a chance. I am afraid that the teams with the strong defenses are going to beat the Gophers this year.

Sid is an idiot

I can't believe Bewster thinks Weber played up to par.

Gray

we just got back from Happy Valley...was anything said or written about why they are not at least giving #5 a shot. When we have no hope of winning, why not throw him in there in the 4th qtr and see what he can do instead of this "one play a game" stuff. i don't think this is doing him any good whatsoever and I don't think it has any impact on the team winning.

we just got back from Happy Valley...was anything said or written about why they are not at least giving #5 a shot. When we have no hope of winning, why not throw him in there in the 4th qtr and see what he can do instead of this "one play a game" stuff. i don't think this is doing him any good whatsoever and I don't think it has any impact on the team winning.

Yes, that was briefly discussed. I thought that at the 4:00 minute mark of the 4th quarter when the game was out of reach, would have been the perfect time. Someone else mentioned the 7:00 minute mark of the same quarter. Others discussed how it might affect Gray's development if he was put in at the wrong time for extended play.

Top Bottom