Clark Kellogg can...

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
...feel good that I'm not going to say what I want to say.

Not a lock after this win? C'mon.

How can wins against Ohio State, Michigan State, Purdue, Wisconsin, Butler, and @ Illinois not be enough to get Minnesota in?

RESPECT!

Didnt they also say that our win vs OSU wasnt when Turner was back?

Just an fyi Turner did play

Just say it

Clark Kellogg can suck it for giving no respect and not even knowing his facts

Apparently...

...if you keep saying something it must make it true. The entire game he kept perpetuating the lie that we beat Ohio State without Evan Turner (I always liked Clark but he's obviously either careless or more homer than sportscaster).
It's funny that many of the bracket pundits had us on the good side of the bubble before this game but Clark won't even put us there after another top 10 win. Unreal.

Agree - I like Clark a lot, but he's way off base here.

He also said we beat OSU w/o Turner. Wrong there too.

It is incredibly irritating listening to national media on the gophers. We beat OSU WITH Evan Turner, but no one ever remembers that he was there. Look at a damn box score. Then we beat the #6 team in the entire COUNTRY, and they act like it was supposed to happen. Both Johnson and Moore were full strength at beginning of game. if Purdue would have won, they would be talking about a possible #2 seed and a team that is "coming into their own without Hummel." Its disappointing. Do they not remember how we BEAT a very good MSU team yesterday?

Also, we beat Louisville last year when they had 2 games in 3 days, and the talking heads said that it was an unfair advantage towards us. We play 3 games in 3 days and it is never mentioned. I hate every analyst except for Musberger and Lavin.

Kellogg = Awful Today

Usually one of my favorite BB color guys; but today he sure said a lot of ignorant things.

1) Gophers not a lock? C'mon, back to back wins over the #11 and #6 (by 30) on neutral court. Get a clue Clark.

2) Twice saying Gophers home win over Ohio St. was without Turner. I guess there was another Turner w/ 19 pts. and 8 rb.

3) Most absurd statement: NCAA should consider a rule where they just "call the game" if one team is way up on another. Wow.

He probably think we won't get in because they should save room for North Carolina and UConn. If 21 wins including an absolute beatdown over Purdue, 10 points win over Ohio State WITH Evan Turner, 16 point win against Wisconsin, and wins against MSU, Butler, and at Illinois doesn't get us in I will lose faith in everything in the world.

I think arceneaux a few days back wouldve been pretty upset if they had just called the game when his team was down. didnt seem to stop him from mounting a comeback

Top Bottom