Clank city.

Reaction score
Women shoot 30% in loss at Purdue. Between the men and women it looks like Williams Arena and visiting sites will be cleaning up the bricks the Gophers launch.

Except MN is fourth in FG percentage in the Big Ten. 6th in 3pt percentage.

I think the Wisconsin board misses you, maybe you should go back there ?

I would put more stock in these rankings if this is where they are at after 9 conference games.

Yes, but I think 14 games is a plenty large enough sample size. Maybe the Gophers FG percentage should actually be higher though since they had one of the best non conference SOS in the Big Ten...

I think the Wisconsin board misses you, maybe you should go back there ?

I only respond on the Wisconsin Board when they're related to Gopher topics. I do it in jest and most times tongue in cheek. I would say I'm protecting my vested interest in the Gophers as a fan. My guess is you go there, but haven't got the guts to take issue. So basically I couldn't care less of what you think.
And in the future junior I would suggest you respond to the topic at hand; good, bad, or indifferent. Versus coming on here with a chip on your shoulder.

I only respond on the Wisconsin Board when they're related to Gopher topics. I do it in jest and most times tongue in cheek. I would say I'm protecting my vested interest in the Gophers as a fan. My guess is you go there, but haven't got the guts to take issue. So basically I couldn't care less of what you think.
And in the future junior I would suggest you respond to the topic at hand; good, bad, or indifferent. Versus coming on here with a chip on your shoulder.

Ya sure you betcha, and maybe jamalo could do the same as he bitches about me in every comment he makes.

ruppertflywheel said:
So you think the Gopher's are a good shooting team? In this case my good man, facts are fiction.

They aren't a bad shooting team. There are zero statistics that say they are. Keep spinning.

Whatever you think about the team's shooting, by comparison things look better. Clank city for Sconnie today!

Whatever you think about the team's shooting, by comparison things look better. Clank city for Sconnie today!

Honestly, when I saw this thread, not noticing the time it was posted, I thought it was about the Wisconsin-Iowa game, in which the Badgers shot a little better than 10% from 3.

GophersInIowa said:
So far this year they've been above average. You make it sound like they've shot 35% so far this year.

Today they are a terrible shooting team.

Shooting this poorly and still down only 4 at the half...Bring on the 2nd half and let's bring home a win.

Dr.Don said:
Shooting this poorly and still down only 4 at the half...Bring on the 2nd half and let's bring home a win.

Exactly. Nice run at the end of the half. Great D kept us in it. Clean up the boards and make the bunnies and wide open looks.

Osenieks has hit some nice shots today. We need to get better on the glass, Michigan's offensive rebounding is killing us right now.

Dr.Don said:
Ya sure you betcha, and maybe jamalo could do the same as he bitches about me in every comment he makes.

What did you do to piss him off?

You should change your screen name from Dr. Don to Pervy Uncle Don and check with the local authorites as to whether you need to register anywhere. I'm not sure how old you are (suspect it is 60-75), but the whole high school cheerleader angle is very unsavory and borderline reportable.

You should change your screen name from Dr. Don to Pervy Uncle Don and check with the local authorites as to whether you need to register anywhere. I'm not sure how old you are (suspect it is 60-75), but the whole high school cheerleader angle is very unsavory and borderline reportable.
Not at all reportable. Just because he said it, doesn't mean he does it. Besides, at my high school no one goes to basketball games then when the dance team is performing at half time of a game, a crap-load of people not related to the dance team at all will show up, no matter how bad the dance team is.

Minnesota still 5th in three point shooting.

Bigger issue is 10th in overall FG%

Minnesota still 5th in three point shooting.

Bigger issue is 10th in overall FG%

In the non-conference they had a great shooting percentage because they moved the ball well and they were able to get almost any shot they wanted against the lower competition. Now against conference teams that have game plans in place for what the Gophers do- it's back to being forced to be able to create shots and make some jumpers. That's tougher for this squad to do as Tubby doesn't recruit creators or play them much when he does. If we are going to win it will boil down to respectable offense and a very good defense that out hustles the other teams.

Top Bottom