Chuck Amato

KoolAid

Red Drank Brewmaster
Reaction score
...Was just seen leaving the football complex.

In one hand was a blueprint of different ways to attain axes, brown jugs, bell's, pigs without the flu and hot babes.

In the other were a set of keys with a keychain that read "Gopher Nation."

I'm never one to speculate, but when Maturi's Twitter account reads, "cleaning house" this morning - you have to wonder.

I can think of 5 guys named "Chuck" that would be better suited to take over this program.

...Was just seen leaving the football complex.

In one hand was a blueprint of different ways to attain axes, brown jugs, bell's, pigs without the flu and hot babes.

In the other were a set of keys with a keychain that read "Gopher Nation."

I'm never one to speculate, but when Maturi's Twitter account reads, "cleaning house" this morning - you have to wonder.

I'm assuming this is a joke?

Pizza Pizza bowl followed by hiring the Chuck e Cheeze pres. Sign me up. Let's start Gray now!

Chuck Woolery

Edit: Beat me to it PlayHosea

How about Chuck Connors? "The Rifleman" would certainly install a run-and-shoot offense.

Chuck Cecil, that guy would teach our d-backs how to hit a receiver.

Chuck Chuck bo-buck, banana-fanna, fo. . . . .oooooops. G-rated page. Sorry.

Seriously, I hope they go and and get him. A head coach with a career record of 49-37 (34-17 when Phillip Rivers was the starting QB) would really be the shot in the arm this program needs.

Seriously, I hope they go and and get him. A head coach with a career record of 49-37 (34-17 when Phillip Rivers was the starting QB) would really be the shot in the arm this program needs.

Amato's less of a disciplinarian than Brewster is! Have you ever seen the rap sheet accumulated by the Wolfpack players while he was at NCSU?!

And you just contradicted your own argument. Without a Top 5 NFL pick at QB, Amato had a losing record in the ACC.

Amato's less of a disciplinarian than Brewster is! Have you ever seen the rap sheet accumulated by the Wolfpack players while he was at NCSU?!

And you just contradicted your own argument. Without a Top 5 NFL pick at QB, Amato had a losing record in the ACC.
I was being sarcastic.

I am assuming this guy is joking. Chuck Amato would be a disaster and firing Brewster would be a disaster after this program is finally looking up.

Top Bottom