Christensen

Sounds fair. Most of the media types think it will be closer than I do. He didn't say anything earth shattering. We'd have to play our best game in 6 years and they'd have to play really bad. Something like a 1% chance of that...

Can't say I'd argue with anything he said. My guess is that both teams look sluggish on offense and Michigan wins 27-16.

Sounds fair. Most of the media types think it will be closer than I do. He didn't say anything earth shattering. We'd have to play our best game in 6 years and they'd have to play really bad. Something like a 1% chance of that...

I think we are better than that. If our QB plays well and theirs continues to turn it over we have a legit chance.

What a difference a week makes

I think we are better than that. If our QB plays well and theirs continues to turn it over we have a legit chance.

Normally I would agree that we might be better than what Christensen lists in the article. I just don't see Gardner turning over the ball against the Gophers.
We got a ton of pressure against him in the bank last year and he always slipped away and made a play. Just not a lot of hope that the Gophers can even be
competitive this game. Hope I am wrong

Crazy how stagnant the offense was last week after all of the hype. This week feels like you just got a flat tire in your car and your cell phone battery died
about five seconds later. With a defense that cannot get off the field on third down and an offense that cannot establish the run against good defensive fronts
this could be a very long day. To bad the game is on ABC as if the Gophers lay another clunker it is going to turn off some of the better recruits.

Normally I would agree that we might be better than what Christensen lists in the article. I just don't see Gardner turning over the ball against the Gophers.
We got a ton of pressure against him in the bank last year and he always slipped away and made a play. Just not a lot of hope that the Gophers can even be
competitive this game. Hope I am wrong

Crazy how stagnant the offense was last week after all of the hype. This week feels like you just got a flat tire in your car and your cell phone battery died
about five seconds later. With a defense that cannot get off the field on third down and an offense that cannot establish the run against good defensive fronts
this could be a very long day. To bad the game is on ABC as if the Gophers lay another clunker it is going to turn off some of the better recruits.

I'd say more like your dog died, lost your job, and for good measure someone kicked you in the nuts.

I don't know how anybody could disagree with with Joe C said. I'm sure he'll be rooting for an upset too, but if you're going to look at the facts, this should be a rough game for us.

Everyone on this board thought that heading into last week... we learned our lesson...

Can't really argue with anything he said. I mean let's be real with each other... we didn't look impressive in our Non-Conf wins on Offense & that should've been an indication of how stagnant we would be against Big Ten comp...

Top Bottom