Chris Steveler 2nd team Illinois all state

I'm curious how he didn't get 1st team honors his stats blow the 1st team QBs out of the water and if I'm not mistaken he took his team to a state title, correct? Maybe it's because Fuessel is committed to the home state Wildcats

Chris Streveler Stats:
Passing: 164/248 for 2,397 and 26/4
Rushing: 1,124 on 156 and 22 TDs

Tom Fuessel Stats:
Passing: 1,121 and 8 TDs
Rushing: 1,519 and 21 TDs

Apparently 400 yards rushing = 1,200 passing in Illinois. Holy crap. He accounted for 48 TDs, Fuessel 29. No contest.

Strevelers team lost in the semi's to a team they beat during the year. Fuessel lost in the finals and is in a bigger class( 7A to 5A )

Word from within the AD department they are high on this kid.

Well, I'll be the one to start it; will he/should he be red-shirted? I mean we do have Nelson for the next three years.:rolleyes:

Have you been drinking with Dr.Don and Parski again?:confused:

Killjoy, you know nothing about me and my drinking. I only drink when I am alone or with somebody. Otherwise I abstain.

Killjoy, you know nothing about me and my drinking. I only drink when I am alone or with somebody. Otherwise I abstain.

I am really starting to worry because what you said actually made sense to me.

Bayfieldgopher;621954I think he is the type of QB that is ideal for Coach Kill's system similar to the guys at NIU.[/QUOTE said:
Actually NIU must have thought Fuessel was the ideal guy because he was committed to them early on, before flipping to NU. Looking at Streveler's team's schedule in the lower conference, most of the teams except Montini seem pretty weak, as compared to Fuessel's competition.

Word from within the AD department they are high on this kid.

In religion you have to wait more than 2000 years for a messiah. In college football you get a new savior every autumn.

Well, I'll be the one to start it; will he/should he be red-shirted? I mean we do have Nelson for the next three years.:rolleyes:

That decision will hopefully be based on his hand-held 40-yard dash time.

Top Bottom