Children shot and killed in Mlps

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You truly are a child. You have told me more than once “I’m putting you on ignore”. Unfortunately, your word means nothing - just like your month long “farewell to tOTB” tour sham. You keep expecting people will care if you threaten to leave, stop posting, get them banned, or ignore them. They don’t.
And yet, he keep replying to my posts. I am immature and childish and have never tried to portend I was anything other than, unlike many on here, including you Boo.

Now, Dance Kitty Dance!

Spoofin

Reaction score
And yet, he keep replying to my posts.
See - I'm not the one that claimed I was going to put you on ignore or that I wasn't going to reply to your posts. You seem to forget you are the one who made those claims and that doesn't stand by his word. I intend to continue to point out every stupid post, insecure cry for attention, and cat meme you post. I never said any different.

Wehatebadgers

Reaction score
I don't agree with you that often but there's absolutely nothing "heroic" about George Floyd...nothing. A victim? Undeniable...and Chauvin deserves all the unwanted prison sex that hopefully comes his way. The entire premise of the OP is embarrassing and indicative of the Far Right's combative and dismissive nature that is staining the Republican Party in today's political arena and encourages the media's liberal slant.

The bigger problem is the systematic murder, predominantly committed by minorities against minorities, taking place in nearly all of our major urban metropolitan areas and it seems like nobody from either side of the aisle cares because it requires a very painful look in the mirror. I see the photos of these innocent children being murdered and it makes me sick to my stomach. Do we only seek social/criminal justice when it's

STPGopher

Reaction score
Well, as you know, I lack your ability to watch a body cam video and know that the officer “appears to be influenced by ‘warrior’ training”. I’d hate to lose rare insight like that.
All night and that is all? Wow. Do you have a Notre Dame/ Cubs reversible jacket as well?

Wally

Reaction score
Do you not watch the news? There was a big march in North Minneapolis today calling for good citizens to take back the neighborhood and start turning in criminals.

If you have been around the Cities, you know there has been a 50+ year cycle of neighborhoods crying for police presence followed by complaints of police brutality, followed by cries for police presence, followed by...etc, etc, etc. It's been a viscous cycle.

Because one day they are scared of the hoodlums and the next they are scared of the cops, its a completely understandable dicotomy.

I hate trash who fuck with people and hurt people. I am sad that many cops fall into that group and are even encouraged to do it.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Because one day they are scared of the hoodlums and the next they are scared of the cops, its a completely understandable dicotomy.

I hate trash who fuck with people and hurt people. I am sad that many cops fall into that group and are even encouraged to do it.
Wally, it's not "many," it's "a few."

STPGopher

Reaction score

The Northside communities leaders have been working at this for decades. Literally. People have pleaded with LEO's to work collaboratively. What is being missed is the nuanced differences in what is being requested.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Violent Crime Rates Are Up Everywhere In America Since Start of Covid-19 Pandemic

Minneapolis Homicides - 2020 to 2021
1622632910245.png

Minneapolis Homicides - 2004 to 2018
1622633610508.png

U.S. Murder Rate -1960 to 2019
(Estimated 25% Increase in 2020)
1622634408107.png

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
COVID caused the violence increase. COVID is why it is still increasing.

stocker08

Reaction score
Nah, he is proudly declaring his alignment with two of the most 'ignored' posters on GH. Always a good sign that one has it figured out.

Two of the most ignored posters on the OTB. Far too many right wing snowflakes that hate to have their narratives ripped down. Can't stand to have a mirror held up. Whiny victims that are too comfortable in their echo chamber. Spoof melted down quicker than most.

John Galt

Reaction score
What happened to crime rates in the suburbs and small towns? Did it spike due to Covid?

Wally

Reaction score
Are we talking about the same Castile that reached into his pocket or under the seat (can’t recall exact details) after repeatedly being told not to?

The cop asked for his id. What do you do when they ask for your id? You get your id which is what he was doing.

How often do you think someone planning on shooting a cop announces they have a concealed carry permit and a gun then proceeds to shoot the cop?

I am happy partner of the cop who shot Castillo's is off my police force, because I know that cop was a pos from prior experience with him.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
The cop asked for his id. What do you do when they ask for your id? You get your id which is what he was doing.

How often do you think someone planning on shooting a cop announces they have a concealed carry permit and a gun then proceeds to shoot the cop?

I am happy partner of the cop who shot Castillo's is off my police force, because I know that cop was a pos from prior experience with him.

Did you watch the video? I mean, it’s pretty clear…

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Their job is to put themselves in harms way, not shoot first.

Nobody told Castile to keep reaching into his pocket/waistband but he did it anyway.

Cops deal with more unpredictable danger on a daily basis than most of us will ever realize. I agree with the jury - he was put in a difficult position by Castile and shouldn’t be held to be guilty.

Do people really not understand how to behave during interactions with police? They are suspicious, and nervous for good reason. I don’t blame them a bit. Don’t be a jerk, or actively disobey lawful commands for cooperation and generally everyone goes home that night.

Obviously there have been circumstances where certain individuals go beyond acceptable behavior as judged by their peers and a jury. Those people are in prison as they should be.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Do people really not understand how to behave during interactions with police? They are suspicious, and nervous for good reason. I don’t blame them a bit. Don’t be a jerk, or actively disobey lawful commands for cooperation and generally everyone goes home that night.
The lack of emphasis on this aspect of our society is deeply disturbing. It's all 100% on the cops, nobody is accountable for their own actions anymore, whatsoever.

At what point in the last decade or two did it become socially acceptable to be a complete idiot when confronted with law enforcement? How ungodly stupid do you have to be, in 2021, to not do what the police say when they are telling you to do something? WTF. "I can obey what the police are telling me, OR, I there's a remote chance I could get shot".

This is actually a choice for some people?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wanted man (on gun charges) allegedly pulls gun on and fires at police - shot dead. Protests for 3 straight nights now and not a peep from the comrades….

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted man (on gun charges) allegedly pulls gun on and fires at police - shot dead. Protests for 3 straight nights now and not a peep from the comrades….

I noticed the silence from the jam jam clan.

Yet another criminal resists arrest, shoots at police, and the looting and riots are back.

Rotten cops.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

They could have disarmed him with their bare hands , saw it in a movie once

Wally

Reaction score
Nobody told Castile to keep reaching into his pocket/waistband but he did it anyway.

Cops deal with more unpredictable danger on a daily basis than most of us will ever realize. I agree with the jury - he was put in a difficult position by Castile and shouldn’t be held to be guilty.

Obviously there have been circumstances where certain individuals go beyond acceptable behavior as judged by their peers and a jury. Those people are in prison as they should be.
The dumb f cop could have EASILY retreated. Hope he is begging on the exit ramp.

Wally

Reaction score
I noticed the silence from the jam jam clan.

Yet another criminal resists arrest, shoots at police, and the looting and riots are back.

Rotten cops.

Why would we say anything about a good shooting?
Huh?

I didn't hear about any mass unrest.
20 people protesting and you fools go nuts.

Top Bottom