CFB2025 Online Dynasty (XBOX)

DinkytownDelight

Reaction score
Alright everyone...who is looking to do an online dynasty with fellow Gopher fans on the first CFB game in 10+ years?

I have an X-Box and will put together one here this week. Feel free to DM me if you'd like to join!

I'm on the fence. I'm a PC man and this would require me to buy a xbox.

Feel like I worry too much about my schedule and getting things done on a timely fashion if it’s a regular thing. Thanks for putting this out there though!

Alright everyone...who is looking to do an online dynasty with fellow Gopher fans on the first CFB game in 10+ years?

I have an X-Box and will put together one here this week. Feel free to DM me if you'd like to join!
I'm down but I've never played an online dynasty before

I'm down but I've never played an online dynasty before
No worries. Its super easy. Feel free to DM your gamertag once you get the game installed And for anyone on the fence schedule wise--I'm not expecting people to play every day. I'd say realistically it's one game a week, maybe two tops.

The game does support cross-play, so those of us who purchase the game on PS5 could participate in the online dynasty as well.

That said, I think I'll pass for now until I get the hang of the game. Plus I don't think I have the time at the moment to participate fully.

The game does support cross-play, so those of us who purchase the game on PS5 could participate in the online dynasty as well.

That said, I think I'll pass for now until I get the hang of the game. Plus I don't think I have the time at the moment to participate fully.
You can play one-off games cross play, but dynasty is limited to your console type only.

Top Bottom