CBS Selection Sunday show expanding to 2 hours

Are they going to announce all the pairings right away, or spread it out over the entire show? I don't want to be sitting there watching for two hours to see if the Gophers made it.

Are they going to announce all the pairings right away, or spread it out over the entire show? I don't want to be sitting there watching for two hours to see if the Gophers made it.

I would imagine the pairings will start at 5. Whether they spread it out over the remaining 1-1/2 hours, anybody's guess. I'm with you, hope they don't drag out the most important part of the show.

I don't want to be sitting there watching for two hours to see if the Gophers made it.

f344ac28fa332eb2fa5fdf793d39cd2b.gif

I would imagine the pairings will start at 5. Whether they spread it out over the remaining 1-1/2 hours, anybody's guess. I'm with you, hope they don't drag out the most important part of the show.

+1. I fear they will. One way to ruin a great tradition. The average March Madness fan isn't going to sit through that and they're morons if they think they will.

Top Bottom