CBS: P.J. Fleck: Minnesota Football’s Energy Injection

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

Fleck’s motivational tactics teach his players something larger than life. His program is built on the idea of serving and giving. His players actively play a role in the community by going to local children’s hospitals to touch the lives of patients and their families. During an ESPN feature I’ve attached below, the Western Michigan players visited kids in a local hospital to spread the “Row The Boat” message. They used their platform to make a difference in the lives of others. Fleck surely will bring this type of service to the University of Minnesota to touch the lives of families in the Twin Cities area.

His energy, strong work ethic, football coaching abilities, and culture development skills are what the Minnesota football program needs to start filling the seats at TCF Bank Stadium. At 36 years old, Fleck can connect with young students, donors, and fans alike. He has won at Western Michigan, but can he “Row the Boat” into Minnesota and take the Gophers where they want to go?

Time will tell, but it’s hard to argue sticking the oars in the water and rowing the boat isn’t worth the opportunity to potentially change the future landscape of Golden Gopher football.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p-j-fleck-minnesota-footballs-energy-injection/

Go Gophers!!

To those that knock them right from the get go, (Fleck, Kill, and yes Claeys), when was the last time YOU made it your mission to improve the lives of those around you?

To those that knock them right from the get go, (Fleck, Kill, and yes Claeys), when was the last time YOU made it your mission to improve the lives of those around you?

I do it every day as a volunteer...they get paid millions of dollars for it. Lets not pretend that being a football coach is a mission from God or anything.

I do it every day as a volunteer...they get paid millions of dollars for it. Lets not pretend that being a football coach is a mission from God or anything.

You Sir, get a free pass....

Well we pray for you everyday. Does that count?

Does tipping 20% count?

If not, almost never. Thanks for making me feel like an a-hole :)

Well we pray for you everyday. Does that count?

Nah, I'm ok.... but there are a couple of heavy posters from the last couple of weeks that could use your help...
:)

Top Bottom