Catch him if you can

Where is this stud RB from? Imagine him in the Gophers backfield...

He's back! iamhuge, the guy who only posts on here to gain attention for crappy RB's who are not even close to Big Ten caliber.

I dunno... kid was pretty stout. Very shifty with good vision and patience. Didn't plow anyone over, but didn't seem to need to, just shifted gears on a dime right around them.

He's back! iamhuge, the guy who only posts on here to gain attention for crappy RB's who are not even close to Big Ten caliber.

Bullsh*t this kid is pretty darn good. He's makin guys miss left and right. Got some speed too.

Bullsh*t this kid is pretty darn good. He's makin guys miss left and right. Got some speed too.

He definitely looks like he's got some Tiger Blood. Definitely not a Troll! :cool02::cool02::cool02::cool02::cool02::cool02::cool02:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the same guy that was pimping another kid from this school (or nearby) last year....big RB (about 240) and he went DII???? His name was like Trevor Barsemian (sp???)

Yeah he was supposed to be the next Marion Barber. Check this dude's post history all of them are promoting crappy football players.

I could break those crappy arm tackles they are trying to get him with.

And how surprising, a player that looks good on a highlight tape.

Trevor Barsamian!

Welcome back bud. Aren't you going to be a junior or so in college this year? Are you looking to transfer from Franklin and Marshall or something?

Top Bottom