Carter?

oldlodgeskins

Reaction score
I thought Paul Carter was healthy and supposed to be available today. Anybody know why he didn't play?

wondering the same.. I saw him on the bench with game game stuff on. maybe he's still questionable?:confused:

He's gotta be a bit rusty. I'd be nervous just throwing him out there against Louisville. I bet he gets some time in the next two games to tune up for the Big Ten season.

I expect Carter to get a lot of minutes over the next two games so the staff can see where he is at for the start of Big Ten play. He has the potential to be very valuable for us this year. I am intrigued by his athleticism.

How about the fact that we are 10-0 and there hasn't been a big contribution from Bostick or Carter? I do hope that both of them start to find their stride and stay healthy. Both seem to be extremely talented players.

Geez, we have not been at full strength all year (and STILL undefeated)! I hope we have all of the guys ready for MSU!

As two of the lucky fans who made the trip with the team, we were told that Carter was about 70%. It made sense not to play him unless really necessary, and clearly it was not necessary. Great team win. Just wait until Carter is 100% and Westbrook plays his usual great game...

Top Bottom