Carter Raymond Commits to Minnesota

Yes, indeed. It’s very important for this program to continue attracting the top in-state talent, especially pitching. Realistically though, we will usually need our studs to come from other states, so that second assistant job is huge because it will usually be the lead recruiter on out of state non-pitchers like Oakland, Krapf, and Chavez. We will see in these next two recruiting cycles how effective the new lead assistant will be for us. Hopefully, she will maintain or improve our out-of-state recruiting. We will need that in addition to locking down top in-state prospects in order to get us back to a consistent Top 20 team.

Minnesota has commitments from the two best pitchers in the state - Kylinn Stangl of Mankato East and Carter Raymond of Randolph. The pitching staff is going to be stacked with a lot of quality arms. Let's hope that their success continues in college.

Minnesota has commitments from the two best pitchers in the state - Kylinn Stangl of Mankato East and Carter Raymond of Randolph. The pitching staff is going to be stacked with a lot of quality arms. Let's hope that their success continues in college.
Sounds great! Love it! (I've been preaching top pitching for years here.)

from what i understand being around her sister, carter doesn't really intend to pitch in college. i guess that could change. she pitched pretty minimally for her club team the past 2 summers. mostly played SS.

Last edited:

Top Bottom