Cancelling all student debt

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
I went to my grocery store in downtown Boston today to get groceries for the week. They were sold out of all chicken, eggs, frozen foods, soups, etc. CVS was out of Advil, etc, hand soap, toilet paper.

Way to stick together America! What a selfish act. There’s no frocking way I’m going to vote for anyone who wants to use my money to pay off someone else’s debt when fellow citizens are this selfish.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I agree that the hoarding is selfish. And stupid. Wish more could/would be done about it.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
I agree that the hoarding is selfish. And stupid. Wish more could/would be done about it.
This is where I’m lost in the liberal millenials ((I live in Boston, so that’s who bought all the food).... They want me to care about global warming and it’s effect on the world in 50 years from now and beyond. They want me to pay off their student debt. Yet, the first time there’s a crisis that Siri can’t solve for them, this is how they react.

This is why I vote for Trump. I’ve done well financially and voted against my own personal interested for two decades. I’m done with that. #MAGA

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This is where I’m lost in the liberal millenials ((I live in Boston, so that’s who bought all the food).... They want me to care about global warming and it’s effect on the world in 50 years from now and beyond. They want me to pay off their student debt. Yet, the first time there’s a crisis that Siri can’t solve for them, this is how they react.

This is why I vote for Trump. I’ve done well financially and voted against my own personal interested for two decades. I’m done with that. #MAGA
Damn straight. You have wisdom beyond your years, my good man

NotAFanOfBecky

Reaction score
So, Trump is introducing more stimulus to the economy and increasing the debt by waiving student loan interest? What a buffoon. Why are we subsidizing bad decisions?

I hear he is also going to bailout oil and coal. More crony capitalism for a dying industry. We need him out of office now.
Oil is not going anywhere anytime soon, there are no alternatives for jet fuel, diesel that most ships run on. Cars can run on electric, and now semis so it’s getting better there but as of now that electricity largely comes from coal. We would need a massive uptick in wind, solar and other methods to get off of that and would America (and other parts of the world) be willing to do so from an economic aspect especially with the huge economic hit we will get from Covid-19?

Section2

Reaction score
Simple solution! Eliminate anti price gouging laws. You gonna buy 5000 rolls of toilet paper if the price doubles or triples? No, probably not. But if you really need a packet, you'll gladly pay triple.

I know I know, you don't want to hear any of this garbage. Maybe the federal government should be in control of TP, and ration it's use, right comrade?

USAF

Reaction score
I went to my grocery store in downtown Boston today to get groceries for the week. They were sold out of all chicken, eggs, frozen foods, soups, etc. CVS was out of Advil, etc, hand soap, toilet paper.

Way to stick together America! What a selfish act. There’s no frocking way I’m going to vote for anyone who wants to use my money to pay off someone else’s debt when fellow citizens are this selfish.
How are those two things related?

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
How are those two things related?
The same people who want others to pay off their debt unnecessarily, selfishly, and knowingly weren’t willing to do what was best for the collective good. I hope they’re burdened with college debt for decades.

KillmeNow

Banned
Reaction score
That's the hallmark of the Trump presidency: just say and do whatever comes to mind, in the moment.

Don't plan things with other people. Don't have meetings with them. Don't consider what others think.

Just force whatever comes to mind in the moment.

Get this clown out of the WH.
Who would you replace him with? Biden? You got dementia, too?

Top Bottom