Can you imagine how happy Matt Limegrover is right now?

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Best thing that ever happened to him was getting canned by his buddy Tracy. He's preparing for the Rose Bowl, he has a Big Ten title and all of his former buddies that fired him are dealing with a massive crisis.

It's crazy how things work out. In this particular case, even crazier that he lands at Pedophile State University and is avoiding this mess.

I was just thinking Pitino is smiling right now too with all the negative attention going towards the football program and all the positive attention going towards the basketball program after so many years of the opposite

I was just thinking Pitino is smiling right now too with all the negative attention going towards the football program and all the positive attention going towards the basketball program after so many years of the opposite

that you honestly think that is what pitino or another coach is thinking about the matter shows you know very little....

Yeah I am sure Limegrover loves the fact that guys he worked with for 10+ years are dealing with a crisis like this and very likely may lose their job over it. I am sure he is thrilled that players he recruited are potentially being put in the position of missing out on a bowl game in order to try and support their teammates.

Limegrover may be glad he doesn't have to deal with it first hand but I sincerely doubt he is happy about what is going on here.

Same for Pitino, really cynical to think he is enjoying this. More than most he probably understands what the coaches are no doubt going through right now given what happened with the basketball team last year.

I don't imagine Limegrover is happy at all about this situation.

If I had to guess, he's probably even reached out to some of the people involved.

Yeah I am sure Limegrover loves the fact that guys he worked with for 10+ years are dealing with a crisis like this and very likely may lose their job over it. I am sure he is thrilled that players he recruited are potentially being put in the position of missing out on a bowl game in order to try and support their teammates.

Limegrover may be glad he doesn't have to deal with it first hand but I sincerely doubt he is happy about what is going on here.

Same for Pitino, really cynical to think he is enjoying this. More than most he probably understands what the coaches are no doubt going through right now given what happened with the basketball team last year.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, basically ever coach has a little petty streak in them. It's not hard to believe he'd find some satisfaction in the complete meltdown happening to the guy who fired him, despite only getting the head coaching job because he was going to maintain the status quo. Kill's whole deal was continuity and that was the main arguement for making Claeys HC. And then the first thing he does is fire the most senior member of the staff remaining. I highly doubt Claeys and Limegrover are sending each other Christmas cards.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, basically ever coach has a little petty streak in them. It's not hard to believe he'd find some satisfaction in the complete meltdown happening to the guy who fired him, despite only getting the head coaching job because he was going to maintain the status quo. Kill's whole deal was continuity and that was the main arguement for making Claeys HC. And then the first thing he does is fire the most senior member of the staff remaining. I highly doubt Claeys and Limegrover are sending each other Christmas cards.

such a ridiculously cynical take. the two worked together for years.

Top Bottom