Can WBB have it's own forum?

BarnBoy

Reaction score
Gopherhole - Is it cost-prohibitive to have WBB on its own forum?

Very little interest. Probably should be in other sports forum.

We tried a women's only board a few years back and people still posted on the men's board. Last year we had a women's recruiting thread and a women's season thread and that seemed good and didn't overpower the board. The other recent threads are outliers (Banham jersey retirement thread and media day thread). We'll combine into the season thread if it gets out of hand.

We tried a women's only board a few years back and people still posted on the men's board. Last year we had a women's recruiting thread and a women's season thread and that seemed good and didn't overpower the board. The other recent threads are outliers (Banham jersey retirement thread and media day thread). We'll combine into the season thread if it gets out of hand.
It's worth noting that "a few years back" there was an entire forum devoted to local women's basketball. It no longer exists and some of its users have migrated here. I suspect game threads will be started this season for WBB.

It's worth noting that "a few years back" there was an entire forum devoted to local women's basketball. It no longer exists and some of its users have migrated here. I suspect game threads will be started this season for WBB.

That's a very good point. We'll give it a shot. If there is enough, consistent traffic we'll keep the boards separate.

I will follow on either board. Thanks to Gopherhole staff.

Top Bottom