Can someone help quickly-where is tailgating lot 37

Yes very close

The lot is on the north side of Marriucci. Go to Oak/5th intersection, go west about half a block and there it is.

Very funny! If I hadn't been forewarned by GoGophers2005, my coffee would have joined his! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that....

ok boner for goldy-smarty

if you have to be a smart alec about it. Your hot shot google sent an error message for me and didnt work. I tried gopher sports but it was so hazy i couldnt read it properly. At least we have some helpful cooperative fans in gopher hole

if you have to be a smart alec about it. Your hot shot google sent an error message for me and didnt work. I tried gopher sports but it was so hazy i couldnt read it properly. At least we have some helpful cooperative fans in gopher hole

Sounds like you have some serious problems with your computer. I'm not joking. If that link didn't work properly, and if gophersports.com is "hazy":confused:, there is something wrong with your computer.

And he's not being a smart aleck - don't you think it is better to find info yourself than have people spoonfeed it to you? There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of search engines across the web - it's not rocket science.

Top Bottom