can I bring these into TCF stadium?

I went to the FAQ for TCF Stadium on gophersports.com and it does not mention that these are prohibited, but I thought I'd check before I tried to go in with them:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Stadium-Chair/20594226#Product+Reviews

thanks!

On season tickets, it said that seat backs like this could not be brought in this year. That said, the guy behind me brought one in for the EIU game--whereas umbrellas were piled on a table outside the stadium. I saw people bring them in to each game last season, as well.

Maybe you'll get lucky and the Vikings season ticket holder for the seat will have gotten the seat backs. That's what happened with my group's seats.

On season tickets, it said that seat backs like this could not be brought in this year. That said, the guy behind me brought one in for the EIU game--whereas umbrellas were piled on a table outside the stadium. I saw people bring them in to each game last season, as well.

Maybe you'll get lucky and the Vikings season ticket holder for the seat will have gotten the seat backs. That's what happened with my group's seats.

Okay thanks, I think I'm going to roll the dice and try to bring them in this Saturday. I was hoping the Vikings ticket holder had gotten them, but that was not the case.

Top Bottom