• Return to CBB and play in MN

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Enter NBA draft

Votes: 69 77.5%
  • Return to CBB and not play in MN

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I voted NBA like most others. My thinking has evolved on this, though - I thought there was a reasonably high chance that his evals would lead him to be in the fringe of not being drafted. In that scenario - given that he put on a "no contact" tag when he entered the portal - I thought there was an ok shot he'd return (maybe 25/75). I'm frankly shocked by the apparently legit draftnik evals. I think it'd be a big risk for him to come back to (any) college, now.

Where he is getting drafted makes very little sense "basketball" wise to play come back and play in College. There is literally no better training and skill development along with strength training outside the NBA.

Staying in the draft, he'll be selected in the second round on potential.

Where he is getting drafted makes very little sense "basketball" wise to play come back and play in College. There is literally no better training and skill development along with strength training outside the NBA.
There's something to be said for playing in actual games that matter though.

Otherwise we could just end high school basketball too and just put the kids into training programs.

There's something to be said for playing in actual games that matter though.

Otherwise we could just end high school basketball too and just put the kids into training programs.
That's where being drafted in the 2nd round is good for someone like Cam. Second rounders can sign 2-way contracts.

Cam the 30th overall pick in the latest Athletic mock draft.

would not at all be surprised to see the wolves grab him given their need for a guy that can spot up shoot and have some handle that they have time to develop in the G league while Conley, Moore, and Clark play out the year and you can always add him to the roster via the 2 way should he show he can give you 3 and D minutes late in the year.

Top Bottom