Cam Christie #8 in top players uncommitted in Transfer portal.

Well ya he played and started most of the season. Basically did what he wanted... I wouldn't mark that down as coached properly but was allowed to do his thing
So you think he would rate the experience as an "A", if he thought he was IMPROPERLY COACHED?

Interesting. He rated the experience last year as an 'A' with the Gophers. Regardless of what happens next- that's a very good thing for our program. I would mark that down as one player who feels he was coached properly and enjoyed the year as a Gopher.
True.....but he could've really given a shout out CBJ in regard to the question about what went wrong? He said something to the effect of "it wasn't talent, and it wasn't a lack of effort/hustle"....he sure could've said "it wasn't the coaching......"

True.....but he could've really given a shout out CBJ in regard to the question about what went wrong? He said something to the effect of "it wasn't talent, and it wasn't a lack of effort/hustle"....he sure could've said "it wasn't the coaching......"
You wanted him to list all the things that DIDN'T GO WRONG?....
and so then YOU could draw conclusions about anything he didn't mention?
Why not list everything that you are NOT thinking about right now and explain why you were NOT thinking about THAT?

You wanted him to list all the things that DIDN'T GO WRONG?....
and so then YOU could draw conclusions about anything he didn't mention?
Why not list everything that you are NOT thinking about right now and explain why you were NOT thinking about THAT?
In the immortal words of Homer Simpson......."Can you repeat the part of the stuff where you said all about the things?" SMH

So you think he would rate the experience as an "A", if he thought he was IMPROPERLY COACHED?
The question was "How would you grade your freshman year at Minnesota?" I took the A to be in regard to his own performance..... 🤷‍♂️

There was no coaching. No adjustments, no subbing.. he got to play a ton here which was.probably.promised to him in order to keep him committed... it's not that hard to see... But then again you can lead a horse to water but ya can't make him drink...

The question was "How would you grade your freshman year at Minnesota?" I took the A to be in regard to his own performance..... 🤷‍♂️
But if he said "it wasn't lack of talent" or "it wasn't lack of hustle", that doesn't sound like judgement of his own performance.
It sounds more like judgement of the team's performance.
Since I didn't hear the interview, I am going on hearsay, so I may be completely wrong on my second hand judgement.
If so, feel free to ignore my comments.

There was no coaching. No adjustments, no subbing.. he got to play a ton here which was.probably.promised to him in order to keep him committed... it's not that hard to see... But then again you can lead a horse to water but ya can't make him drink...
No Coaching?
No adjustments?
Did you attend practices?
Did you attend timeouts at the bench?
Did you attend team meetings?
Do you have supernatural hearing powers?
How do you know if any of your assumptions are based on any reality.

No Coaching?
No adjustments?
Did you attend practices?
Did you attend timeouts at the bench?
Did you attend team meetings?
Do you have supernatural hearing powers?
How do you know if any of your assumptions are based on any reality.
Now if you want to criicize the 6- and 7- man rotations, I agree with you 100%.
That is a problem that is obvious from any distance.

Top Bottom