Calling Costa Rican Gopher

You are really losing me fast Doogie. I'm just not sure how you don't see the obvious with this whole thing.

I could care less about him being a Badgers fan ... Badgers fans annoy me as much as any fanbase ... I saw the one snapshot that a bet was agreed to ... if the tiny details weren't worked out, then figure out a compromise, i.e. pay half then

" if the tiny details weren't worked out"..

I'm starting to agree with sfbadger and Doogie. Next time I'm in Vegas I'll go up to the window at South Point, say I want the over for $500 and that I'll get back to them after the game with the money!:)

If they refuse to pay I'll just ask for half!:drink:

Another lesson. Just watch the games for entertainments sake, to attach anything else to something outta yer control is nuts. Gophers are going to only lose 1 more game. 2009 is gonna be great!

I could care less about him being a Badgers fan ... Badgers fans annoy me as much as any fanbase ... I saw the one snapshot that a bet was agreed to ... if the tiny details weren't worked out, then figure out a compromise, i.e. pay half then

What? I never mentioned anything about being a Badger fan. Look, you are taking Badger fans side because you are mad at Costa.. There...I just did what you did.

Top Bottom