Caleb Swanigan doubtful for tonight

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This would be helpful. Dude's a freshman manchild.

Painter may figure that it's a chance to fully heal and that they don't need him. Some night some team is going to think that they just have to show up and we'll win a game.

Isn't this guy closing in on 30 by now. It seems like he's been at Purdue since Mbakwe and Rod Williams began playing for the Gophers.

Same with Perry Ellis at Kansas. Seems like both guys have been in college for 8 years. They both look like it too.

Evan Eschmeyer played a record 12 seasons for Northwestern (at least it seemed like it).

I always thought Greg Oden looked 40ish though he didn't play a long time in college.

Regardless of Hammons appearance, it seems like I've heard his name associated with Purdue basketball since like the 09-10 season. Fact is he's only been there four years. Too bad this is his only season playing next to Swanigan. Another season with those two playing side-by-side would have been scary for whoever they played.

Regardless of Hammons appearance, it seems like I've heard his name associated with Purdue basketball since like the 09-10 season. Fact is he's only been there four years. Too bad this is his only season playing next to Swanigan. Another season with those two playing side-by-side would have been scary for whoever they played.

you think Swanigan stays or goes pro?

NBA next season.

Maybe he jumps right away because he's had a tough past. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back though. He's built like Jared Sullinger but not as good as Sullinger was as a freshman and he stayed 2 years. Swanigan is a 2nd round pick today.

Maybe he jumps right away because he's had a tough past. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back though. He's built like Jared Sullinger but not as good as Sullinger was as a freshman and he stayed 2 years. Swanigan is a 2nd round pick today.

Sulllinger's decision had a lot to do with the lock out, guys like him and Harrison Barnes and a few others came back because of the uncertainty

Top Bottom