Buy tickets on Stubhub or at the game from a scalper???

Reaction score
I haven't bought my tickets yet and am thinking buying tickets saturday morning from a scalper will be much better than stubhub . . . any suggestions would be appreciated . . . and what section are the allotment for Minnesota located???

thanks!

I would get tickets before you go to the game. Iowa fans will still show up, even if they don't like their chances. This game is already sold out and you won't find a ticket for face value.

My seats are in 101, but they spread visiting fans in the first few rows around the stadium. I have no idea about whether to scalp or stubhub. I would say stubhub. To me it's better to have that business taken care of beforehand since who knows if a ton of Minnesota people decide it's worth the trip to go down there.

Sections 101/102 will be where most Minnesota fans are. If you do decide to scalp, I suggest wearing neutral attire until securing tickets - prices go up for visiting fans.

Sections 101/102 will be where most Minnesota fans are. If you do decide to scalp, I suggest wearing neutral attire until securing tickets - prices go up for visiting fans.

Bib overalls with a little pig poop on them?

Top Bottom