Business Ideas....and Advice

EasyThere Pilgrim

Reaction score
If I'd have had my eyes open in my college days...I'd be co-owner of at least 1 good-sized business. Maybe 2. I mean it literally fell into my lap...but I totally ignored it...because I had to be all technical and not like anything 'easy'.

We're not wrapped too tight until about age 40.

I did manage to make 1 good move eventually.

And I could write a 3 page booklet that would put guys at-ease about women. Even 1 piece of advice would help tremendously.

Etc., etc., etc..........

Come on, let's hear some good advice...

Buy low.
Sell high.

some people fit in the business world - some don't.

I was a don't.

I tried some sales jobs after college and learned that I was not a salesperson, and I was not cut out for the 9 to 5 routine. So I worked in a restaurant for a few years until my drinking got out of hand, and after rehab I went to broadcasting school.

doing radio worked for me because I got to do different things and wasn't always stuck in the same routine every day, plus a lot of my job involved covering sports.

I have a nephew who just takes to sales and business like he was born with it. more power to him. He'll make a lot more money than I did, which is good because he likes to spend it.

I have been a teacher for many years. The one consistent bit of advice that my students hear is, "Marry rich."

As an old lady in line at an Arby’s once told me, “patience is a virtue”.

My advice is to write a draft of your posts and reread them before clicking submit.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive

One word...

... plastics.

Top Bottom