Bungum Talks Gopher Camp--link

38" Vertical ! 4.2 shuttle 9' 4" Broad jump --Explosive Numbers --Good looking Athlete!

The QB is a great athlete. He scored 61 points in a basketball game last winter. I believe he is going to a MIAC school to be a pitcher??? Someone from Triton clairify this for me.

Personally, I hope we find a way to get Bungum, I am not going to pretend to be a great recruiting mind. I am not sure if he is a scholarship player or walk-on, but he will end up being successful wherever he goes. He is an explosive athlete. Watching him run hurdles is a thing of beauty. He has a nice frame and is well built.

He seems to be a legit FCS fringe FBS type, legit jumping/shuttle numbers with solid speed.
Anyanwu and Bungum are too intriguing of local prospects to ignore, whether they get offers remains to be seen, but it'd suck to let these local kids go somewhere when they clearly have some potential.

Should be interesting to watch everything shake out, I'm hoping by the end of everything Kill will have signed more than a handful of good local athletes and gotten another handful to walk on.

The QB is a great athlete. He scored 61 points in a basketball game last winter. I believe he is going to a MIAC school to be a pitcher??? Someone from Triton clairify this for me.

Personally, I hope we find a way to get Bungum, I am not going to pretend to be a great recruiting mind. I am not sure if he is a scholarship player or walk-on, but he will end up being successful wherever he goes. He is an explosive athlete. Watching him run hurdles is a thing of beauty. He has a nice frame and is well built.

You are close. His QB Spitczak is going to St Cloud State to play Baseball. It will be nice to see how Bungum is used this year. He is a fine looking athlete.

Top Bottom