Bullwinkles no More šŸ˜©

all the old watering holes of my youth - or at least young adulthood - are slowly vanishing.

it's a good thing I quit drinking. I wouldn't know where to go any more.

Back in the day, I preferred Grandma's Saloon far more than Bullwinkle's, but I did spend plenty of time and money there in the 1990s.

I didn't stray far from the northern suburbs but when we did, grabbing a couple of "Greenie's" from Tony Jaros before heading over to Stand Up Frank's for the knock out punch was usually the call.

Wow, blast from the past! I spent many nights at Bullwinkles during my U of M days. I was also at the grand opening of Grandma's Saloon in 1981. Man, I feel old.

Wow, blast from the past! I spent many nights at Bullwinkles during my U of M days. I was also at the grand opening of Grandma's Saloon in 1981. Man, I feel old.
Only went a couple of times. Each time there were people so drunk they couldn't stand up straight.

I didn't stray far from the northern suburbs but when we did, grabbing a couple of "Greenie's" from Tony Jaros before heading over to Stand Up Frank's for the knock out punch was usually the call.
Dude, Stand Up Frank's. Wow.

Seems like Bullwinkle's is in a constant state of uncertainty. Which is too bad because that was our regular Thursday night place in college.

Also occasioned by former Twins slugger David Ortiz.

Top Bottom