Build Back Better

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Build Back Broke is more truthful

VACTERL

Reaction score
Everyone in this thread (mplsgopher and his ilk excluded) should check out the No Agenda podcast. The best podcast in the universe.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Sorry, but I do not have any faith in Biden making a good decision regarding spending trillions, or even billions of dollars. He has a brutal track-record of poor decisions, and now we are supposed to think that he will get this right?? Biden has become a lame-duck President after 10 months.

howeda7

Reaction score
Sorry, but I do not have any faith in Biden making a good decision regarding spending trillions, or even billions of dollars. He has a brutal track-record of poor decisions, and now we are supposed to think that he will get this right?? Biden has become a lame-duck President after 10 months.
Biden spends the $ himself by executive fiat?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why not just do the tax enforcement that will net $480B in revenue?

This is like saying if I gamble away $90 & then sell cookies for $100 in profit - I have neted $10 so how can you not be in favor of gambling? #Human-Infrastructure

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Everyone in this thread (mplsgopher and his ilk excluded) should check out the No Agenda podcast. The best podcast in the universe.
I have no plans to ever click on it, now. Thanks!

Section2

Reaction score
Why don’t you just post your entire twitter feed. White guys!! What a totally original post from you. How come all your twitter follows are boring lame white corporate media hacks like Andrew?

kg21

Reaction score
White people are the ones who are going to pass the bill they must have.

White people wrote it. White people came up with it. White people are going to vote it through.

Mods, make this a pay site.

Spoofin

Reaction score
3 trillion

5 trillion

7 million

Who cares? It's already paid for, right? It's costs literally 0.
It actually makes us money. More than pays for itself by simply catching tax cheats.
Let’s Go Brandon!

Spoofin

Reaction score
If you don’t like this plan - you are a racist.

The left learned nothing from Virginia. I guess with this administration they simply have no cards to play.

howeda7

Reaction score
How come all your twitter follows are boring lame white corporate media hacks like Andrew?
I don't follow him. He's a reporter following the debate.

Suddenly you don't understand that Mr. "I don't follow Chris Rufo"?

Section2

Reaction score
I don't follow him. He's a reporter following the debate.

Suddenly you don't understand that Mr. "I don't follow Chris Rufo"?
Yes, he sounds like an objective reporter for sure.

bga1

Reaction score
Biden just straight up lying about BBB. "It decreases the deficit" 100% false. One day after the CBO gave it the gentlest score possible showing 387 billion added to deficits. We can only hope this mess doesn't pass the Senate.:

"Today, the United States House of Representatives passed the Build Back Better Act to take another giant step forward in carrying out my economic plan to create jobs, reduce costs, make our country more competitive, and give working people and the middle class a fighting chance," Biden said.

The president also argued that the bill won't add to the deficit -- conflicting what the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) said -- and said it won't increase inflation.

"It reduces the deficit over the long-term. It’s fully paid for by making sure that the wealthiest Americans and biggest corporations begin to pay their fair share in federal taxes," Biden said. "It keeps my commitment that no one earning less than $400,000 a year will pay a penny more in federal taxes."

He added: "Leading economists and independent experts on Wall Street have confirmed that it will not add to inflationary pressures. Instead, it will boost the capacity of our economy and reduce costs for millions of families."

Biden closed by saying he hopes the bill passes the Senate "soon... so I can sign it into law."

bga1

Reaction score
Sad that Mccarthy is the best they can come up with to lead them. MTG for minority leader!
McCarthy is a poser, on this we can agree. You have Pelosi.... care to comment?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
showing 387 billion added to deficits.
Covering the period from 2022 to 2031, the projection concludes that expenses would outweigh revenues by $367 billion but that beefed up IRS enforcement would bring in another $207 billion, leaving a deficit of roughly $160 billion.

As he said, Biden is talking about the long term

Top Bottom