Build Back Better

kg21

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Watching dems is my entertainment for the day. They never disappoint.

Section2

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Watching dems is my entertainment for the day. They never disappoint.
Not even all Dems. Although the Justin Trudeau clips are fun.

stocker08

Reaction score
Repubs wanted to tear things down and go back to 1960. Regress. That's the repub model.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Lol, we found a not to bright bulb....
🤣
We have been over this before Wally. If your goal is to tell people they are dumb, it is best not to have simple grammatical errors in your post. 🙄

Wally

Reaction score
We have been over this before Wally. If your goal is to tell people they are dumb, it is best not to have simple grammatical errors in your post. 🙄
I have stated, English is my weakness. Math and problem solving was my strength. 🤷🏼‍♂️

To and too is 1 million percent insignificant.
But you guy got me, you're so smart.🙄🙄🙄

Spoofin

Reaction score
I have stated, English is my weakness. Math and problem solving was my strength. 🤷🏼‍♂️

To and too is 1 million percent insignificant.
But you guy got me, you're so smart.🙄🙄🙄
Again, if your goal is to call someone dumb, it is best not to have simple grammatical errors in your post. I’m trying to help you Wally.

Wally

Reaction score
Again, if your goal is to call someone dumb, it is best not to have simple grammatical errors in your post. I’m trying to help you Wally.
IDGAF about grammer, so its doubtful it will improve. I have dutifully fixed your and you're thanks to you. That's as far as I'm going dammit!😤

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
I foolishly thought this was just a Biden campaign slogan. You’re gonna need a shower after watching this…
Somewhat old news, S2. Even though Joe is known to plagiarize stuff, I think the BBB was the doing of his glo bo handlers.

Anyway, my favorite appearance in the video is Klausy boy! LOL! You vill eat zee bugs. You vill own nothing, and be happy! LMAO!

Klaus-Schwab-WEF-745x700.jpeg

Wally

Reaction score
I thought we had to do that to save the plant cause of global warming.
No we need to go forward to Startrek and hope Covid kills enough people so the population is back at 1960 levels. That's the sad reality. Our kids are f'ed.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
No we need to go forward to Startrek and hope Covid kills enough people so the population is back at 1960 levels. That's the sad reality. Our kids are f'ed.
Georgia-Guidestones-Depopulation-Agenda.jpg

If you survive any depopulation scheme and I don’t, I’m gonna be sooooo upset.

Wally

Reaction score
Georgia-Guidestones-Depopulation-Agenda.jpg

If you survive any depopulation scheme and I don’t, I’m gonna be sooooo upset.
If I get depopulated it is what it is, I'm ready.🤷🏼‍♂️
I don't want it organized, a Covid mutation would work.

Section2

Reaction score
We aren't even remotely close to that in the US.
It doesn’t matter if we are or aren’t. It’s the result of central planning. Be careful when you advocate for it.

Wally

Reaction score
Green New Deal
Becoming a leader in green energy is equivalent to building a bunch of buildings no one wants. Yea we won't need energy in the future. Only in righties delusions.
🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

Section2

Reaction score
Becoming a leader in green energy is equivalent to building a bunch of buildings no one wants. Yea we won't need energy in the future. Only in righties delusions.
🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
If you don’t want to waste billions on crony failed projects, it means you believe we won’t need energy in the future. Wallys brain is amazing.

Wally

Reaction score
If you don’t want to waste billions on crony failed projects, it means you believe we won’t need energy in the future. Wallys brain is amazing.
I am saying if you build energy sources they will be used dumbass. It's nothing like building a bunch of buildings you don't need. We have a power grid...🙄

Wally

Reaction score
I am saying subsidize the outcome you want and let the market find the best way to do it. Instead of subsidizing fossil fuels. Its not complicated.

Top Bottom