Buggs, Reggie and Fitzgerald on Wolves post game show

Did they use them for a demonstration. I know the Wild have Wes Walz or Kevin Gorg go on the ice on post game shows and do drills. The twins I think do it too, I know they use to with Coomer, Burt and Smalley

Did they use them for a demonstration. I know the Wild have Wes Walz or Kevin Gorg go on the ice on post game shows and do drills. The twins I think do it too, I know they use to with Coomer, Burt and Smalley

Wild and Twins no longer do the postgame instructionals. They got rid of that. Sometime the Wild will do a instructional from time to time with Diane and Andy Ness and Kevin Gorg. That done at a different arena.

what are the NCAA rules regarding student-athletes associating themselves with professional franchises and players?

I'm assuming the Twolves cannot give free tickets to Gophers bball players, correct?

But what about practicing in the offseason together?

I know that back in the day my friend played with Howard Pulley and from time to time he would practice with KG in an open gym like setting... this offseason, in Minneapolis, could Gophers players practice with Twolves players?

what are the NCAA rules regarding student-athletes associating themselves with professional franchises and players?

I'm assuming the Twolves cannot give free tickets to Gophers bball players, correct?

But what about practicing in the offseason together?

I know that back in the day my friend played with Howard Pulley and from time to time he would practice with KG in an open gym like setting... this offseason, in Minneapolis, could Gophers players practice with Twolves players?

Football players have been known to practice at the Larry Fitzgerald workouts in the summer.

Top Bottom