Bucko

I'm glad PJ put his emotions aside and recruited somebody with a nickname like that.
It's a big improvment after that one year PJ met a recruit who told him his favorite super hero was Wolverine and PJ just stabbed him in the face.... can't be doing that to valuable recruits ... well... formerly valuable recruits.

It's a big improvment after that one year PJ met a recruit who told him his favorite super hero was Wolverine and PJ just stabbed him in the face.... can't be doing that to valuable recruits ... well... formerly valuable recruits.
And that recruit? Barack Obama. Do not fact check.

I'm just still glad that the "Package Deal" with Sam Jackson did not persist through the second decommit.
I was definitely a little nervous about that! After seeing him on Saturday I’m even more happy/relieved he stayed onboard!!

Was just thinking about Sam Jackson the other day. If anyone is feeling more motivated than me to look him up and provide an update, you da man!

Was just thinking about Sam Jackson the other day. If anyone is feeling more motivated than me to look him up and provide an update, you da man!
He's just a freshman and listed at QB.
Currently 4th on the depth chart.
Max Duggan of course (former MN recruit) is the starter.

I would guess a transfer portal move for Sam Jackson probably before he becomes a starting QB at TCU.
Just a hunch.

Top Bottom