Buckeyes earn Gophers’ respect as season opener approaches

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Greder:

“They are a team that reloads; they don’t rebuild,” Fleck said. “Very talented guys coming in and playing. At every position they had depth and experience. They are a really good football team; I think everybody knows that.”

Go Gophers!!

OSU is the envy of every Big Ten football team. You better respect them because they could come in and completely embarrass you if you don't. No need to say something that will end up on their bulletin board and give them extra motivation and Fleck knows that. I think if they come away from the game with respect for US then we did something right.

OSU is the envy of every Big Ten football team. You better respect them because they could come in and completely embarrass you if you don't. No need to say something that will end up on their bulletin board and give them extra motivation and Fleck knows that. I think if they come away from the game with respect for US then we did something right.
This⬆️. The respect for Ohio was earned and deserved decades ago. It has never diminished. Goal: for Ohio State to slink out of the Bank late Thursday night with some newly found respect for the Gophers.

Top Bottom