BTN: Winners and losers of Big Ten hoops' unbalanced schedule (Winners: Minnesota)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per BTN:

Minnesota
Home: Maryland, Michigan State, Purdue, Wisconsin
Away: Iowa, Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State
Home/Away: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Northwestern, Rutgers
The developing Gophers catch a break with single-plays vs. Iowa, Maryland, Michigan State, Purdue and Wisconsin, with each of the final four coming in Minneapolis.

http://btn.com/2015/12/28/winners-and-losers-of-big-ten-hoops-unbalanced-schedule/

Go Gophers!!

It would help us if we were any good. It would give us a chance to beat those visiting teams. As it stands, the teams we want at home are Nebraska and Penn State, both of which would be winnable. Other than Rutgers, our other best shot at a W will be Illinois here.

It would help us if we were any good. It would give us a chance to beat those visiting teams. As it stands, the teams we want at home are Nebraska and Penn State, both of which would be winnable. Other than Rutgers, our other best shot at a W will be Illinois here.

When I did my game-by-game picks for the conference season, those are the 3 games I picked the Gophers to win, Rutgers twice and Illinois at The Barn. A 4th win (Northwestern at home) now more possible if Olah remains sidelined.

The Gophers will win one of the games they aren't supposed to win.

Remember, they have beaten a Final Four team the last 2 years, one on the road.

Despite all the recent evidence to the contrary, I still have a hard time believing they will only win three big ten games.

Top Bottom