BTN: Unit Rankings - Linebackers (Minn #11)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
"11. Minnesota – The Gopher linebackers have a lot to prove with the late Gary Tinsley and Patrick Sveum gone. Keanon Cooper is a fast linebacker with potential on the strong side. Mike Rallis is back in the middle as the team’s top returning tackler. James Manuel needs to make plays on the weak side. Former Florida Gator Brendan Beal could be a factor after missing 2011 with a knee injury. He’s smart, tough and strong."

http://btn.com/2012/06/07/unit-rankings-2012-big-ten-linebackers/?cmp=user+shared+twitter

Go Gophers!!

Here we go again. Dpoll's words are ringing in my head... BTN lazy review of returning 1 or 2 deep lineups from last year, overall conference predictions used to factor in every position group falling within 2 or 3 places of the overall prediction. I'm guessing receivers, running backs, d-backs, etc. will also all fall in that 9-12 range. I guess things got a little crazy when they put MN QB's at 7.

In all honesty, I forgot Sveum was even on the team last year. BTN probably wouldn't mind if this was a four team conference. I really get the feeling that the U and several other schools are just a giant hassle to them.

In all honesty, I forgot Sveum was even on the team last year. BTN probably wouldn't mind if this was a four team conference. I really get the feeling that the U and several other schools are just a giant hassle to them.

This is what I have been thinking. Well said.

Top Bottom