BTN Team Previews

tap

Reaction score
Has anyone else watched these? I thought Coach Kill did an excellent job (yes, I'm biased).

I was not impressed with the new Purdue FB coach nor the new sconnie coach. Beckman looks like the second coming of Brewster. Peweenie from nebraska has an ego that almost matches osu's meyer. To hear peweenie talk you thought his team was six deep with first round draft picks. I thought the whole tour was predictable as far as what the three amigos (rev, dinardo and griffth) would say. Of course they loved michigan, osu and sconnie. I was surprised the love they had for NW. Overall grade-C.

I watched the Minnesota one,it seemed like a high level overview with little depth in the coverage of the Gophers. Was happy that the commentators brought up the progression of the lines.

My eyes rolled pretty hard when they say we don't play Ohio State or Wisconsin this year.

I was surprised the love they had for NW.m.

I think NW is going to be very good. Great talent, great experience, and a great coach. They are what I hope we are 2-years from now.

i used to like Nardo but cant stand him now. when it came to closing remarks (in the Gopher preview) he went off on a recruiting stance that had nothing to do with the preview of the team. Watse of air

I like the BTN football gang as a whole, they work well together. However, I have grown weary of DiNardo seemingly every preseason proclaiming, "Michigan is back."

He was saying that even while Rich Rod was shoveling the UM program into the ground. Michigan certainly seems headed in the right direction under Hoke, but to say they're "back" is ludicrous. Based on what? That 8-5 season in 2012? Let's make 'em at least win a divisional/conference championship before we proclaim 'em "back".

In game recaps last year Mason made Denardo look stupid. I know a lot of you guys don't like Mason,
but he is the best the BTN has to offer during the football season

I watched it. Wasn't impressed.

Some of you folks have...ahem...rather high 'standards.' :pig:

Not too sure what exactly you expect, but I've seen parts of maybe 1/2 dozen of BTN's different team previews so far this month, including Minnesota's, and I think they have all been well done and tastefully done...casting each program in a positive light. From what I have seen, all provide interesting and informative (albeit imperfect) overviews with comments from each teams' head coach, O and D coordinators, key players, etc.

For the college football fan who can't wait for the season to begin and who doesn't mind a pre-season 'fix' as a bridge to Labor Day weekend, the BTN team previews are just what the doctor ordered.

Some of you folks have...ahem...rather high 'standards.' :pig:

Not too sure what exactly you expect, but I've seen parts of maybe 1/2 dozen of BTN's different team previews so far this month, including Minnesota's, and I think they have all been well done and tastefully done...casting each program in a positive light. From what I have seen, all provide interesting and informative (albeit imperfect) overviews with comments from each teams' head coach, O and D coordinators, key players, etc.

For the college football fan who can't wait for the season to begin and who doesn't mind a pre-season 'fix' as a bridge to Labor Day weekend, the BTN team previews are just what the doctor ordered.

I've been told I'm hard to please.

Top Bottom