BTN Rebroadcast

Breakin' The Plane

Reaction score
If you were there or missed the fun, my Comcast guide says that it's on from 6-9 am on Sunday.

Recording it to the DVR and will be watching it during our Wisconsin tailgate.

Well I waited 2.5hours to see the onside kick and then BTN gave me the "Due to time constraints we move ahead in the action" which apparently means the 4th and goal play to go ahead. :(

Yeah, it was shocking to see what BTN chopped to fit the rebroadcast into 3 hours. They chopped the onside kick and all but the final play of the game winning drive!?!! WTF???!

what i found most odd was that they showed the entire game and halftime show, but cut out the onside kick and ensuing drive. I would much rather have missed some other portion of the game. Maybe they were just lazy in how they cut it down for the 6 am broadcast. Hopefully future airings will be better edited.

I thought the same thing. Very strange choice for cutting to save time. There were several comparative boring parts of the game plus the half time that could have been cut instead of the on side kick and game winning drive. REALLY strange.

Top Bottom