BTN Plus

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I know this has been talked about before so I apologize for starting another thread about this. With so many games on BTN Plus this season, I'll probably purchase two months of the subscription. I can access BTN2GO through our roku. If I purchase BTN Plus for the Gopher games, I'm assuming I can access those games through BTN2GO so I can watch them on our TV?

I know this has been talked about before so I apologize for starting another thread about this. With so many games on BTN Plus this season, I'll probably purchase two months of the subscription. I can access BTN2GO through our roku. If I purchase BTN Plus for the Gopher games, I'm assuming I can access those games through BTN2GO so I can watch them on our TV?

I stream through my device with Apple Play. I watched the soccer game, and Friday's Rutgers VB match that way.

The Roku BTN app should stream your BTN Plus, much like any other pay service (Netflix & Hulu).

Worked on Roku last year. Hopefully will again.

Roku works, but the stream quality and production quality are poor no matter what device you use. Unfortunately it's the only option.

How about just putting the dang game on a channel we get. BTN gets enough money to do so just televise them already.

Top Bottom