BTN: Northwestern may be the most dangerous team in the Big Ten West.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per BTN:

Northwestern may be the most dangerous team in the Big Ten West. And to think NU began the year 0-2. The Wildcats’ offense is coming to life, scoring 38 points in a win at Iowa and 54 last week in a victory at Michigan State. NU had 490 yards in East Lansing. And the 54 points were the most the Spartans ever had allowed in a home game. Northwestern quarterback Clayton Thorson is playing the best football of this career. He is hitting 58 percent of his passes after connecting on just 50 last year. And his yards per attempt have jumped from 5.16 to 6.87. Want more wow? OK. NU has won four straight Big Ten road games for the first time since 2009-10. Long story short: Don’t count out the Wildcats in the West race. They’ve already beaten Iowa and have only one conference loss. They still have games with Indiana, Purdue, Minnesota, Illinois and Wisconsin.

http://btn.com/2016/10/20/big-ten-football-what-i-think-i-know-ahead-of-week-8-games/

Go Gophers!!

We have more restraining orders, so I think we are more dangerous.

I still have nightmares about Zak Kustok and Damien Anderson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have nightmares about Mike Kafka rushing for over 200 yards. Brewster may still be here if we won that that game. Well, maybe not.

Top Bottom