BTN: MN v. IA 2010 on now

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
6 PM CDT has Minnesota-Iowa at TCF on BTN.

Saw end of MN-Purdue 2005 before this game.

Happy 4th to ALL Gophers! We know there's fireworks at the end of this one.

Go Gophers! In Kill I Trust!

Oh man do I remember this one. My wife was pregnant and puking like crazy while I was trying to be a doting husband/cheer the Gophers to victory. Kept running upstairs to check on her and downstairs to keep up to tabs on the game.

Love this game. Love the pigs excuse for the loss even better. "We didn't play hard, we gave up." What a bunch of losers.

WE HATE IOWA

My favorite cheer!! My toes are feeling numb watching this game for some reason.......
farmboy

Boy did Iowa blow it last year. We played well for one quarter and pulled it out. College Football is a crazy game sometimes. Still don't think Crawford-Tufts (sp?) caught the one ball. However, I will say that was the best executed onside kick I've ever seen. No Iowa player was within 5 yards of the ball. Gutty to call the play then too. This game certainly illustrates why you can't leave a team in the game when you are outplaying them, especially in their crib.

Boy did Iowa blow it last year. We played well for one quarter and pulled it out. College Football is a crazy game sometimes. Still don't think Crawford-Tufts (sp?) caught the one ball. However, I will say that was the best executed onside kick I've ever seen. No Iowa player was within 5 yards of the ball. Gutty to call the play then too. This game certainly illustrates why you can't leave a team in the game when you are outplaying them, especially in their crib.

Yep, everything was perfect.

Top Bottom