BTN guys on camp tour from MPLS

DiNardo very impressed with how well the Gophers are filling in on o-line and d-line with recruited and developed depth. Especially the oline...says came in seeing only two olinemen returning but very impressed with the numbers and execution.

Both impressed with AK arm, running ability, size. Gerry on AK: "No ceiling."

Lot of love for Rossi from BTN. Dude exudes toughness, intelligence, intensity.

Jackson and Kaliakmanis were impressive.

Nice comments on WR and RB rooms. They commented on mismatches BSF can provide.

PJ continues to yell from the mountain tops to anyone he talks to about just how special this team is.

Last edited:

Harbaugh loves Athan...and is very high on Cole as well. Loves what the team did on its own over summer.

Simon sounds like he would be fine going 5-wide with CAB, Crooms, Spencer, Jackson and Lemeke.

DiNardo very impressed with how well the Gophers are filling in on o-line and d-line with recruited and developed depth.

Both impressed with AK arm, running ability, size. Gerry on AK: "No ceiling."

Lot of love for Rossi from BTN. Dude exudes toughness, intelligence, intensity.

Jackson and Kaliakmanis were impressive.

Nice comments on WR and RB rooms. They commented on mismatches BSF can provide.

PJ continues to yell from the mountain tops to anyone he talks to about just how special this team is.
I am particularly encouraged by the emergence of young DL players. Winston might be helping. We need a DL to exert pass rush pressure AND get sacks as West teams morph away from ground-and-pound to pass oriented.

Howard loves how Smith looks in that zero jersey.

Howard impressed with massive size of oline and its physicality. Notes the TEs fit that same modus operandi.

Last edited:

Rossi very excited to see JLR, Jah and new guys Eastern and Smith....length and twitch...stregth.

Howard loves how Smith looks in that zero jersey.

Howard impressed with massive size of oline and its physicality. Notes the TEs fit that same modus operandi.
Coach Deion would have a meltdown with our roster. We've got a lineman wearing #0 and a true freshman wearing #1.

We're young again!
New faces yes....young.....not so much. Fleck has done a very good job of using the transfer portal to bring in experienced guys to fill holes. They may be new faces to us but they are guys that have been in college football for a while and should be ready to jump in quickly and play.

Spencer, Crooms, Tyler, Selig, Henderson, the new DBs, Collins......these are guys that have played a lot of football at the college level.

I did like the little bit they talked about matching up with Nebby. Rhule is installing a 3-3-5 defense. Not a typical defense, so I assume there will be growing pains, and I think Nebby'd D-line is a definite weakness for them.

AK has the delivery and arm strength to exploit it...plus I think Gophs might just begin by pounding the rock left, right, and center to get them up more on the line, throw edge passes to the RBs, and then hit some medium to long passes for big gains.

Top Bottom