BTN 2021-22 TV Schedule

fanfromthevalley

Reaction score
The men also play that day, and as often happens, we get the worst of the deal.

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score

BTN names play-by-play and analysts voices.

On the women's side, Purdue legend Stephanie White rejoins the network as an analyst while Sloane Martin comes on board as the lead play-by-play voice. Women's basketball play-by-play duties will be handled by Martin, Mike Hall, Chris Vosters and Matt Schumacker.

This season's analysts include Christy Winters-Scott, White, Meghan McKeown, Autumn Johnson and Jantel Lavender. Winters-Scott and White will also call several men's games throughout the season.

GringaGopher

Reaction score
I have X-finity and have lost connection twice recently while the Gophers were playing on BTN. The first time it was the end of a FB game and tonight it's the volleyball match= so annoying .

Gophers112233

Reaction score

BTN names play-by-play and analysts voices.

so GLAD to see Stephanie back.. and a HUGE congrats to Sloane!!

BballMama

Reaction score
It totally sucks that they put all of the home games on BIG10+. I can watch women’s games for almost any other school in the Big Ten, on the regular Big Ten Network. Big10+ costs more per month than an entire season of several other Networks.

Gophers112233

Reaction score
It totally sucks that they put all of the home games on BIG10+. I can watch women’s games for almost any other school in the Big Ten, on the regular Big Ten Network. Big10+ costs more per month than an entire season of several other Networks.
it's the downfall of having 14 teams in a conference for both Men and Women's team..

the Men's game gets more games on BTN.. while a lot of the Women's game is on BTN...

if you get a team pass it's only 9.99 a month.

Top Bottom